In this episode of our Vizibl Visionary Series John Hudson of Hudson Consulting, and formerly of AstraZeneca, discusses all things business transformation and cross-organisational collaboration.
In conversation with Alex Basso of Vizibl, John looks at:
- How does John define Business Transformation?
- When do businesses normally transform and for what reason?
- Examples of companies which are transforming their businesses for the current crisis:
- GSK and AZ set up a lab to explore new ways of testing for the coronavirus
- McLaren is designing respiratory aid designs for for the NHS
- Zara is looking into converting factories to manufacture hospital gowns
- Gtech, the vacuum cleaner company has designed a prototype ventilator which could be mass produced
- General Motors and Ford are ramping up ventilator production to fight the pandemic
- Why are these companies doing this?
- What are the key learnings for companies from this crisis?
- How should companies prepare for a future crisis?